BC Boards

Any Flyball people going to Can-Am in Indiana ?

Kat762

Will be there. Went last year and enjoyed it. It is a long drive from Alabama too. Traveling with a friend, we will have 2 Border Collies and 2 Yorkies in the car.

Well see y'all there, our team is Clean Break, and so excited ! :)

Hi, Kat! You already know we're not going, but I hope y'all have a blast. I expect many updates on FB. :)

Hi Paula !

You have no idea how much Clean Break wishes the Barkaneers were going ! But we absolutely can't wait to go back to Georgia :D

I'll be there. :) I'm with Launch from Colorado. And I'll be helping organize the event. We have about a 17 hour drive!

Dana

A 17 HOUR drive AND helping organize the event, I'm suddenly feeling very inadequate :blink:

I'm going to look for Launch ! I love the gift bag exchange idea, still waiting to get our team's name.We are all so excited ! If you need any help with anything, come get me-Kat on Clean Break.

OK, that's a pretty awesome combo of dogs. Please tell me the Yorkies do flyball and you have pics!!

Yes the yorkies play. Teddy should get his FMCh at Can Am. Lollie is just starting out. Will see if Lisa (owner) will send me a couple to post.

Jenny

Dixie Flyers

Archived