BC Boards

Cattledog Finals on RFD-TV

toney

I managed to catch the Cattledog Finals on RFD-TV last night. It was a nicely put together program, with Dan Gill as one of the narrators. It showcased some of the top open runs. I thought it was nicely marketed for the rancher who might need to think about getting a dog for his operation, as the interviews focused on how the handlers used their dogs on farms and ranches everyday. The commercials from the major sponsors were for products that a rancher could use in his operation. Of course, it was a highlight showcase, so it was way too short for my taste, but otherwise it was nicely done.

I know they will be selling full length DVDs of the finals. On the Finals program, they said to go to nationalcattledogfinals.net to order one, but I cannot find the link to order the DVD. Can anyone point me to the right place?

Contact Jeff Mundorf: jmundorf@netins.net

He put the broadcast all together, it was a good job.

I e-mailed him and this was his reply:

Geonni,

I am working on the DVD and order forms now, sorry I am behind on this. Getting the TV show done was pretty involved, and I just have gotten overwhelmed. I will have the order forms out this week and the DVD's will ship this month. Thanks for watching, and thanks for contacting me.

Jeff

Archived