BC Boards

Prayers and more needed for Diane's Tess

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So wonderful Diane as I check back each time and every time I hear all these wonderful updates going on! Hurray on that! We are cheering every step of the way. Glad little T is up and "about" :P, border collie fashion, haha!

• 3 months later...

The end of this chapter...Tess had two teeth pulled as both had broken off at the root level. After she came home, she licked the IV hole in her leg to the size of a quater....so needless to say, she got stitches.....

So now, her mouth is healed, the stitches came out from her and she is bouncing up and down on tthe couch and barking like a fool in my ear, when I said "do you want a treat?"

The end of this chapter...Tess had two teeth pulled as both had broken off at the root level. After she came home, she licked the IV hole in her leg to the size of a quater....so needless to say, she got stitches.....

So now, her mouth is healed, the stitches came out from her and she is bouncing up and down on tthe couch and barking like a fool in my ear, when I said "do you want a treat?"

That's wonderful. I think about her all the time - wondering how she is doing. It's an amazing story.

Archived