BC Boards

Send good thoughts this way please

Hey all I posted down in H&G earlier but if you could think good things for Zoey we did some blood work today to figure out her excessive urination and turns out she's lost almost 10lbs since her physical at the beginning of the month. Her mood and energy is good, so that's a good sign, but we know what excessive weight loss can mean. Thanks gang!

Tim

Tim,

Adding you and Zoey to my list of ill and injured Border Collies and their people to be prayed for.

Pam

Buddy and I are thinking of you!

Just FYI... Buddy was drinking/eating tons a few years ago. The vet had mentioned possible diabetes insipidus, other awful things. But, a few weeks later, Buddy stopped chewing hard things. They put him on an antibiotic for possible abscess tooth, and whatever was wrong, the antibiotics fixed it. His drinking/urination went back to normal.

Good thoughts!

Mary

There are many things that are not dire and highly treatable like infections, so I will lift you and Zoe up to our Father with much optimism for a good outcome. :)

let us know quickly.

Test results are in, slight chance she could have cushings, but need the test first. Still working on the weight loss, but due to her appetite and energy levels the big 'C' is on the far back burner for now :D

Tim

Test results are in, slight chance she could have cushings, but need the test first. Still working on the weight loss, but due to her appetite and energy levels the big 'C' is on the far back burner for now :D

Tim

Encouraging update! :)

Archived