BC Boards

Boneless dog, anyone?

This morning Silly Agent Gibbs started limping at the park. So, I pick up his paw. He starts to quiver, bones and joints softening to jello. I pick out a burr, he slides all the way to the ground in a panic, sure that I'll pull out my secret border collie disemboweling knife and start in.

I pick out a second burr. He puts his head on my hand, looks up at me with tears in his eyes, "Don't do it, don't hold my paw another second, I can't take any more . . ." Being the hard hearted evil human that I am, I ignore his entreaties and pick the third and last burr out of his paw.

He rolls over on his back, exposing his helpless, hapless belly and throat, hoping for a quick end, at least. I step away, pick up his frisbee, and VOILA! The Melty Dog is replaced by The Busy Dog, ready for any chance disc that might be tossed his way.

What a silly dog. Sheesh.

Ruth

Okay, then, manipulative - or, in other words, Drama Kings (and Queens).

HA! When Cerb gets a cactus spine in his paw he'll just stand there with the offending paw jacked up until I hustle over like an pit crewman at Indy and pluck it out. Then, it's back to the races.

Yes, manipulative. I should get one of those fancy, fire-proof suits with all the logos.

HA! When Cerb gets a cactus spine in his paw he'll just stand there with the offending paw jacked up until I hustle over like an pit crewman at Indy and pluck it out. Then, it's back to the races.

Yes, manipulative. I should get one of those fancy, fire-proof suits with all the logos.

You could sell advertising space on your suit, that way you can make money when you take your dog out.

:)

Archived