BC Boards

Fury's 6 month old bday and 1st time herding

So Fury just turned six months old on Monday so we had a play date on Saturday with his "friend" who will be 6 months old on the 3rd, and then we all went and introduced the two pups to sheep for their first time. As a disclaimer it's my first time as well, but we are both hooked and planning on going for a lot more lessons! He did soooo well! The trainer said he was a natural. Have video, but keep in mind I have NO idea what to do and those beasts are a bit intimidating to a "city girl".

Fury and Skype's playdate

202.jpg

185.jpg

339.jpg

First Herding experience

474.jpg

447.jpg

Wanting more... He was so intent on watching the sheep that when Skype tried to engage him he corrected her and went back to watching the sheep. These are my favorite pictures (even with sheep poo in his teeth)

532.jpg

529.jpg

534.jpg

526.jpg

And the video...like I said though; I have no idea what I'm doing. Exhilarating none the less :)

Great pics! The video was fun, too. He sure was eager. :lol: You can see his tail going down by the end of the video, though. Good boy! It was a blast, wasn't it? Be warned...it's addictive, but you may know that already.

Great pics! The video was fun, too. He sure was eager. :lol: You can see his tail going down by the end of the video, though. Good boy! It was a blast, wasn't it? Be warned...it's addictive, but you may know that already.

Agreed. That was one of the most exhilarating things that I've done with my dogs and can't wait for our next lesson! Already on the verge of addiction :)

Archived