BC Boards

finally moved to my pwn place

Moved in last Saturday. So much to do. Came with 6 lambs had 5 more on Monday. Lost 1, really lost it. I had cattle panel blocking the Barn doors for air flow, I think it got out and got ate. Lily wasn't in the right place to help. Then had one still born twin but considering the stress of the move I feel good. Got a new phone. When I figure out how to.use it ill be able to post some pictures. Dogs are settling in and doing good. Got a.new job too!

Moved in last Saturday. So much to do. Came with 6 lambs had 5 more on Monday. Lost 1, really lost it. I had cattle panel blocking the Barn doors for air flow, I think it got out and got ate. Lily wasn't in the right place to help. Then had one still born twin but considering the stress of the move I feel good. Got a new phone. When I figure out how to.use it ill be able to post some pictures. Dogs are settling in and doing good. Got a.new job too!

Congrats on the new place!

When I saw the title line it made me think of this:

Pwned-48495.jpg

Lol. Doin the typing on new phone. Got some learning to do! No internet yet, connection issues. Might have to go back to slow dial up. Air card reception even sucks!

Archived