BC Boards

Bluegrass Tweets and Scores

toney

We may need to take up a collection for carpal tunnel surgery for whomever is doing the bulk of the tweeting. They are just running the last dog now and she has covered every run with an average of about six tweets per run.

It's amazing coverage and my hat is off to them for their dedication and for doing this for the rest of us.

Pearse

Shelby Cook was the Bluegrass Queen of Tweets, but she had lots of help (and I won't name helpers because I didn't know several by name). They were there all day, every day, chilly, hot, rainy, sunny.

A big thanks to Shelby and her crew!

Shelby Cook was the Bluegrass Queen of Tweets, but she had lots of help (and I won't name helpers because I didn't know several by name). They were there all day, every day, chilly, hot, rainy, sunny.

A big thanks to Shelby and her crew!

Truly awesome job. I was bummed at not being able to go and delighted to be able to follow every single run in good detail. Thank you Shelby and crew and Heather for getting it started.

Pearse

I really enjoyed the tweets as well. Does anyone have a sense as to whether the tweets competed with the webcast? It occurred to me that the tweets were very flexible and informative (and free), whereas the live webcast would require a stationary setup and time to view the webcast in real time.

Any thoughts?

Amy