BC Boards

Very funny little video

I love this. Especially as it sooooo could be Jester doing this. One person I showed it to said "dumb dog!". But that person never had a border collie! Not dumb at all...............just So Focused on one thing that he has not noticed......

well, see for yourself:

Come on, throw it!!

:lol:

OMG! I love it! Reminds me of something Scooter would have done. He'd drop a ball at your feet, wait three seconds, then pick it up and drop it again, just in case you didn't see him do it the first time, with that same look of anticipation on his face as the dog in this video. :D

That is hilarious! When we walk on the UCSD or SIO campuses, Juno also acts like the statues are real. She is especially disturbed by a statue of an early Scripps Institute of Oceanography director, seated with his dog at his side. I should get a video of her whining in her throat and darting at it. :lol:

Our Jude is like that too. He usually whines when he sees other dogs but went crazy one day when he saw a dog statue. And he likes to chase cats and flipped out one day when there was a dead cat on the road that wouldn't run away for him to chase.

Our university's mascot is the bear - we have statues of them all over the place, including a standing taxidermy one (6'+) in the window of the student union. Most of them have gotten at least one growl from Allie ;)

Freya and her pups all disappear if allowed off leash around crowds (dog parks, rescue events, etc). Eventually I find them surrounded by a group of suckers throwing a ball for them. I certainly didn't teach or encourage this behavior. Even the pups I sold at 8 weeks do it. :rolleyes:

Our last foster dog found a new friend in his new home a doll.... the antique doll sits on chair and Tucker has been trying to get the doll to throw his tennis ball back to him since he first met her, according to reports he is still trying to get her to play and has met with no response yet!

That is funny! Thanks for the smile, which I needed on this day! Star will start throwing the ball AT me if I ignore her attempts to play! And she intensly dislikes statues and the model horses. I've always been under the impression she thinks there is something terribly wrong with them. :lol:

That is funny! Thanks for the smile, which I needed on this day! Star will start throwing the ball AT me if I ignore her attempts to play! And she intensly dislikes statues and the model horses. I've always been under the impression she thinks there is something terribly wrong with them. :lol:

LOL! that reminds me of a part-aussie dog I had many years ago who had a reaction to all lifelike statuary of any sort that clearly indicated that she thought that they Should Not Exist! She didn't just bark at them, she tried to communicate to me (or so it seemed) that I should Make Them Go Away, and she tried to keep me from getting close to them. :D

Archived