BC Boards

Thank you for the help!

ejano

Just wanted to say thanks for helping me to get my little flock off on the right foot...err...hoof. The vet was in yesterday and assured me that, thanks to all of your advice, I am on the right track with them. The wet weather has delayed our fence building, so we put a small temporary area on what is actually part of my fruit and vegetable garden and we've been slowly introducing them to grass...ready, set, graze!

P4282002.jpg

Thanks again,

Liz

I've seen collars on sheep that were at a trial, I've seen collars on a sheep with a bell attached, (I'm assuming for being able to hear where the sheep are), but I was wondering...are your sheep leash broke? ;)

Just wondering...

They look wonderful!

I've seen collars on sheep that were at a trial, I've seen collars on a sheep with a bell attached, (I'm assuming for being able to hear where the sheep are), but I was wondering...are your sheep leash broke? ;)

Just wondering...

They look wonderful!

Kristen, I confess....Lamb Chops (the wether) on the far left in the picture is my new eco-friendly lawn mower....he is so tame I fear he'll never make a "dog sheep" so as an adaptive use, I can lead him between the beds in the garden and tie him in different areas to chomp down...(the area is very close to the road so I don't want him to just wander around)...he's very efficient, though yesterday he did nibble at my blackberry bushes before I could move him. When I put up my rabbit fences, that problem will hopefully resolve itself. He and his twin, the tiny one on the far right, seem to like browse....

As for the rest, no - they are sheep. The bell on Snowdrop is so I can tell where they are - and if it's clanking a great deal, my cousin who lives just across the wall in the picture will know there's something odd going on in the paddock.

I'll take the collars off the others as they grow out of them.

Liz

Archived