BC Boards

What I have learned

Tea

A herd of buck goats that have been bottleraised and are in rut are difficult to load in a rig.

When Taw looks at me she is actually saying, "Uh...Tea.....what are you trying to do here?"

Sweep the Broom has a sense of humour. Luckily he only uses it on me at trials.

Jake the Rake is going to be 'interesting to work.' As he is climbing out to chase the goats at 12 weeks. Now he lives in a Raptor Mew (Minus the Raptor)during the day and the bedroom at night.

A loose mother cow and calf require some real careful work. Especially when the calf has somehow climbed up on a hay stack. And mama is worried.

Pigs are a story better left untold. And Gunny smelled very bad aferwards.

Shearing sheep is a joy with blades.....fun with students and a drag when a light plane lands close to you.

Thank you all my friends for the forum!

A herd of buck goats that have been bottleraised and are in rut are difficult to load in a rig.

When Taw looks at me she is actually saying, "Uh...Tea.....what are you trying to do here?"

Sweep the Broom has a sense of humour. Luckily he only uses it on me at trials.

Jake the Rake is going to be 'interesting to work.' As he is climbing out to chase the goats at 12 weeks. Now he lives in a Raptor Mew (Minus the Raptor)during the day and the bedroom at night.

A loose mother cow and calf require some real careful work. Especially when the calf has somehow climbed up on a hay stack. And mama is worried.

Pigs are a story better left untold. And Gunny smelled very bad aferwards.

Shearing sheep is a joy with blades.....fun with students and a drag when a light plane lands close to you.

Thank you all my friends for the forum!

Looking forward to the rest of the story...

Liz

Wow! A movie trailer!!

but heck I gotta write all this stuff down.....I wish it could just materialize on the page.

I did write about my Life as a Dog on the blog.

Archived