Jump to content
BC Boards

Field fencing with triangle grid pattern?


Recommended Posts

My fiance and I are making plans for fencing our property at our new house. I have been getting some cost estimates and was planning to use fixed-knot no-climb horse fencing for the perimeter fence. He recently returned from a trip to PA for a family event and said that he saw some horse fencing up there with a triangular grid pattern. I don't think I've ever seen this and Googling it didn't come up with anything. I don't think I'm going to change my mind about the fencing we will be using, but I'm am curious about this triangular grid pattern type fencing. Does anyone know what this is?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Mary,


It sounds as if you are describing what is called "V-Mesh" horse fencing. Here are a couple of links"










Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...