BC Boards

Short haired working (cow) dog on Phoenix Craigs

From the ad:

I HAVE HIS MOM SHE IS A LONG HAIR,AND HIS FATHER WAS A SHORT HAIR! HE LOVES TO WORK BUT CAN'T BE AROUND KIDS WHEN HE WORKS WITH COWS. I CAN NOT KEEP HIM BECAUSE I NO LONGER HAVE CATTLE. HE IS 2 YRS.OLD SHORT HAIR STUB TAIL. WHEN NOT WORKING HE LIKES TO RELAXS ALONE. I KEEP HIM WITH A SMALL KIDDY POOL HE LOVE THAT! I'AM NOT ASKING NOTHING FOR HIM BUT A GOOD HOME,AND A JOB FOR HIM. HE DOSE NOT LIKE CATS!! AND I HAVE NEVER HAD HIM AROUND KIDS! JUST WHEN HE IS PUT UP! LIKE I SAID HE IS A WORKING DOG!! HE WILL NOT RIDE IN TRUCK! JUST STAY HOME AND WATCH THE FARM. OH AND NO CHICKEN. IF INTERSTEAD CALL BRENDA I'AM IN GILBERT,AZ. YOU MAY CALL MY CELL PHONE OR TEXTS ME AT 480-238-9748 OR MY HOME 480-358-4447

3n03k23md5V05W65X4b3ea445b039be6e1b68.jpg

Cow Dog

ETA: Damn fingers.

I went by to take a look at this dog last PM. From it's short back and chunky muscles, he appears to have some Aussie Cattle Dog or Stumpy in him, although, from the coat color it might be tri-color McNab. I got to see his mom and she is all BC with possibly a little ACD. Didn't get to observe him in action but the owner tells me that he doesn't care for anything other than herding. He's not leash trained and took some time to catch. He's intact and the owner wants him out before he goes all Oedipus. Not a great situation and she says she'll take him to the pound if she has to. Our house is full up.

Archived