BC Boards

Wanted to say hi

I just stopped in to say hi. I posted on this forum early last summer before I finally found a job. I have two border collies. One is 7 and one is almost 2 now. I have been very busy over the last 9 months. As I said, I finally found work. My wife and I also bought a house closer to where we work. We were commuting two hours to and from work each day. The best thing about the move is not only are we 15 minutes from work, but we are out in the country. We have 1.25 acres of land that our dogs are absolutely loving! 1 acre of that is fenced, so they have a huge playground now (compared to what they had). We have not been able to play ball out there recently due to all the snow we have had. I am looking forward to spring though. I will be stopping in now that things are settling down after the move. :)

Those bright green and pink Flippy Flyers... soft dog frisbees work ok on the snow usually... my dog enjoys it...

That just might work. I have been throwing the holy roller for the young dog and sometimes she has a hard time finding that if it falls in snow that they have not trampled yet. I have a glow in the dark ball that they love to play with at night, but they lose that too if it goes deep in the snow. We are getting warm weather this week so most of the snow should melt the next few days. The older BC is only interested in tennis balls and the glow in the dark ball. She does not like the holy roller at all.

Archived