BC Boards

Studley Dudley Available for Adoption in Florida!

Dudley is a rambunctious bundle of 10 to 12 week old puppy love. He's very smart and sits nicely for a treat. He's beginning to walk nicely on a leash. Dudley likes to walk with you or behind you, and when he gets ahead of you and the leash stops him, he comes back to your side. He's halfway housebroken. He will not potty in his crate and will potty outside whenever you take him. He just still has the occasional accident if you are not vigilant. He's a baby though so that's going to happen.

Dudley sleeps quietly in his crate overnight and while I'm at work. He does not like to go in it when we're in the room though. He just doesn't want to miss any action. Of course, he will chew on things at this age, so he does need to be crated when he is not being watched. Dudley loves to play with his toys and will bring a toy/ball back to you when thrown. He settles nicely in the house when it's time to settle and just loves to cuddle with you. He's a little mouthy as puppies tend to be, but will stop and lick you if you give him an Ahhh...correction.

Dudley is a confident, assertive, focused, attentive, curious, and affectionate pup. Nothing much fazes him. He tends to be a little bossy with other dogs, so I would highly recommend a puppy class for him, obedience as he gets older, and lots of socialization. I know he would probably love to play with other dogs that like to play.

Dudley has been brought up to date with age-appropriate vaccinations, is on heartworm preventative, and is microchipped. He will be neutered prior to adoption. If you are interested in adopting Dudley, please email us for an application. There will be an adoption donation and you will be required to sign an adoption contract. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us. Dudley is being fostered in Tarpon Springs, FL.

dudley2_700.jpg

Dudley5_700.jpg

dudley3_700.jpg

dudley6_700.jpg

dudley4_700.jpg

Thankfully, Dudley lives a long, long way from me :) What a cute little fellow he is!! I'm sure someone will be overjoyed to have this little charmer as part of their lives :)

Very cute. I can't quite put my finger on what he is mixed with. Do you happen to know?

I don't know. I figured he was mixed with some sort of bully breed. But, I can kind of see Boston terrier, too. I haven't met him, but he looks like he'd be too big to be mixed with Boston terrier.

The sad thing is that the shelter had him on the short list to be euthanized because they said he was aggressive towards the other puppies in his pen. I find it tough to believe that you could lable a puppy aggressive at 10 weeks old.

The sad thing is that the shelter had him on the short list to be euthanized because they said he was aggressive towards the other puppies in his pen. I find it tough to believe that you could lable a puppy aggressive at 10 weeks old.

99.999999% of the the time they are just being puppies, but I have met the rare one that was truly aggressive at such a young age. It is a very sad and scary sight to behold. Two of the aggressive pups I've met were GSDs, the other an Aussie. I have a deep scar on my leg from one of them.

• 1 month later...

Archived