BC Boards

PayPal

abcollie

Not sure where to put this???

I don't know who does the ABCA website but is there anyway to get PayPal on it? I know USBCHA has it (and is VERY appreciated :@)

Thanks!

I'll check with Patty to see if this has been considered and what, if any, are the practical limitations to implementing it. I know that all payment processors (PayPal, VISA, etc) charge for every transaction, so making online processing available may include adding a service charge to covering it.

Will get back to you with what I find out.

Pearse

You know, I would think it worthwhile to charge an extra small amount as part of the membership fee to make it easier and quicker to renew right at the website. I'd love that option.

Plus, if the organizations kept the members' email addresses, a reminder could go out by email, with a link to the website.

I'm all about making it easy to pay my dues!

I'll check with Patty to see if this has been considered and what, if any, are the practical limitations to implementing it. I know that all payment processors (PayPal, VISA, etc) charge for every transaction, so making online processing available may include adding a service charge to covering it.

Will get back to you with what I find out.

Pearse

Thanks :@) With the price of stamps it would be worthwhile :@)

I told Patty I think she is one of the last people I mail a check to (and for some reason I always "mess" it up :@)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks :@) With the price of stamps it would be worthwhile :@)

I told Patty I think she is one of the last people I mail a check to (and for some reason I always "mess" it up :@)

Candy,

I checked with Patty and she said as far as she knows, know one ever brought it up before. I'll discuss it with the other directors and see if there is any objection and what we need to try it at least. I'll let you know what the outcome is.

Pearse

Candy,

I checked with Patty and she said as far as she knows, know one ever brought it up before. I'll discuss it with the other directors and see if there is any objection and what we need to try it at least. I'll let you know what the outcome is.

Pearse

Thanks Pearse ... that would be great. Hope it works out as I sure use it on USBCHA.

Funny I've used Pay-Pal since it's first come out a LOT and never had an issue with it. Sure prefer that "online" to just giving out my credit card number (NOT talking about ABCA :@)

Archived