BC Boards

Psyche needs photo contest help.

I entered Psyche in a photo contest on Facebook a while back. It's through a local pet store that we love, and the winner gets a basket of goodies and a gift certificate for the store. All I had to do was enter a photo and then try to get the most likes. Well, she's entered and voting ends tomorrow at midnight my time. We're quite behind right now. Leading dog is at 122 and Psyche's at 106. So we're vote begging... I mean, come on, don't you want to see a Border Collie win against a small dog? ;)

So if you've got the time, it'd be great if you could lend a helping hand - I'll post lots and lots of Psyche pictures if you do! :)

If you're not my friend on facebook you'll have to go to this page and like this page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pawsative-Rewards/113855095314506

From there you can scroll down until you see this picture:

162920_10150348747205363_697160362_16217924_482684_n.jpg

Or you can follow this direct link:

Once you're there, hit "Like" under the large picture of Psyche playing in the snow to cast your vote.

Thanks! :) Psyche really appreciates your help!

Grr. We've had so much trouble trying to get likes. In the first link, you'd have to scroll down until about December 10th when you'd see the picture of Psyche posted on the wall, and from there you should be able to like it, but unless you're my friend on facebook, you have to like the first link, "Pawsative Rewards".

Archived