BC Boards

BEGGING for Board mojo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tons of mojo being sent from Ireland, Ollie is so great and hopefully will be better very soon.

The report from my vet is that Ollie was up walking around today and was eating. I was so relieved to hear that Ollie was eating, since he had stopped eating prior to his second surgery. Since this all began, Ollie has lost about 17% of his body weight and he was a fit adolescent dog, so he didn't have much "extra" to give. We are supposed to call again in the morning to see how he is doing. I'm glad that we got a good report today, but I'm not going to really be able to relax until Ollie has had several good days with no complications behind him.

Thank you so much to everyone who is sending good thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes for Ollie. I do believe it makes a difference.

The report from my vet is that Ollie was up walking around today and was eating. I was so relieved to hear that Ollie was eating, since he had stopped eating prior to his second surgery. Since this all began, Ollie has lost about 17% of his body weight and he was a fit adolescent dog, so he didn't have much "extra" to give. We are supposed to call again in the morning to see how he is doing. I'm glad that we got a good report today, but I'm not going to really be able to relax until Ollie has had several good days with no complications behind him.

Thank you so much to everyone who is sending good thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes for Ollie. I do believe it makes a difference.

WooHoo! Such good news. More mojo coming. Hang in there Ollie! Lucia and Grady say WOOFWOOFWOOF :D

Archived