BC Boards

Control unleashed

Chantal

So I've decided to go back to certain basics with Jude, and really proof some behaviours before we really start with his agility training and become a better rounded dog (and I just really want to learn more about training!) I'm thinking control unleashed is what I want, but i was looking at clean run and there's 3 options the book for $24.95, the Control Unleashed: A Foundation Seminar 4-DVD Set for $68.95 and the Control Unleashed: Game Demonstrations 3-DVD Set

$58.95.

What the heck is the difference between the two dvds?! Should I pay the extra 10$ for the extra dvd. Or should I just get the book? I love reading and thinking, and it would be probably easier to go reference a book than dvd... But it's also very nice to have a dvd to actually watch what they mean, next best step to an instructor when you can't find one.

help?!

My recommendation - get both the book and the Game Demonstration DVD. I think the Game Demonstration DVD is the better of the two.

Then, when you get the book, start in Chapter 3 and go back and read Chapters 1 and 2 after starting some of the actual exercises.

Enjoy. CU is good stuff! :)

Archived