BC Boards

USDAA National Brag

So Cressa competed at USDAA nationals... OMG! She did AWESOME, I couldn't be prouder. She was jumping 16 performance. She ended up with a 3rd place in gamblers and a 7th placed in snooker. We barely EVER compete in USDAA and when we do we only play in snookers every now and then. Her team was right at the cutoff. :( Her teammate was a little stress or something and wasn't running fast so... and she knocked a bar in Jumpers. BUt her times were awesome. I think it was in grand prix she was .3 behind the 1st place dog, i think it was Juice. She knocked the last bar so didn't move on. But overall I am tickle pink about her performance. <3 <3

Will be posting videos when I get them. So proud of my little girl!

• 2 weeks later...

Great Runs!!! Congrats!!!!

I have a BC girlie who runs 16" Performance and I dream of taking her to Cyno one day! We don't have but one USDAA trial a year here (I love USDAA tho!) so I'm guessing i would have to travel to trials to qualify for Cyno? What all do you do to go to Nationals? (I know the speedjumping you need to qualify for regionally right?)

Awesome job! Love the Videos! *going to watch again* :)

In the past you've always been able to qualify for Nationals at just the local level; a trip to regionals was not needed. That still may be the case for the coming year, but requirements have not been announced yet. Rumor is the only change will be having to qualify in at least two of the three classes (team, steeplechase, grand prix). Regionals is only needed if you want to go directly into the semifinals (skipping the quarterfinals) for grand prix - if you place in the top percentage at regionals, you get that "bye" into the next round.

Archived