BC Boards

Charlie Torrie, young and accomplished or old and still trying???? Inquiring minds...

tucknjill

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why is it getting hard to find good trained dogs?"

The exchange rate. Your cruddy hard to distinguish green folding stuff keeps tanking. Ours has been in the gutter for years, so nothing new there.

A.

---------------

I dunno, i think it's a supply and demand thing. There just don't seem to be that many even available any more. Demand is really exceeding supply and when something decent comes up it's snapped right up. Waits on trained dogs are really long too. But you know that.

Poor Charlie, bet he never dreamed about what he has started...I just hope he is coming to Sturgis, I gotta meet the poor man.

10:30 is fine we can have the puppy parade tomorrow.

A, spent the early morning sitting with your puppy and playing with him, he is a sweetie. I like yours and mine the best of the four.

Hey, no dissing Kelpies. You'll be sorry next time I beat you on a trial field with the mongrel eh?

Sammy, you like my baby? He's the black and white non-mottled one right? I am really happy and grateful to you for keeping him for me.

Everyone say hi to the little bugger when you go work dogs over at Sam's tomorrow.

What do we think of the name Bute? Tell me if it suits after you see him guys.

Andrea

Maybe Robin can bring her camera or Mark so you can get pics of him...yes black and white, dont think he is freckled...drop eared, very friendly. Will put an xpen in the yard so all can play with him...gonna give him a kennel cough nose thingie if that is ok with you and HW pills..will also take care of the health certificate before I come to FF.

Drop ears. Sigh. Another spaniel.

Yes, do it all. I will reimburse you. Thanks for taking care of the vet certificate too. Don't know how to thank you properly but I'll think of something. Maybe let you win at euchre for a change? (snicker)

Mark, take pics for me please honey. You even know how to post them right?

A.

I am not worried about the money, just making sure you want that vacination..some ppl are funny about what ones their pups get...will do them tomorrow when the gang is all over...who knows, maybe the ears will come up eh?

Huh Win at Euchre..Wobin and I will whip yer butt at that as USUAL, we might even bring pictionary to show you what REAL ass whoppin feels like...you WONT beat us at that, we are the CHAMPS. Two idiots, one brain...even drunk you dont stand a chance eh wobin??? Sounds like....!

Hehe Jenny!!!! Didnt know you were on here too!!! It is none other than your Scotts pup and yep it is way cute...Went for the eye test the other day and we were deciding what to call it for the paperwork and Himself came up with Bing so dont blame me! What do you want me to call it and do you want the kennel cough vaccine too? I have a bunch and would be happy to give him one along with all the other shots and hw. and Nope, no way Jose! Not housetraining it. I am trying to currently rear, socialize and put puppy manners on 9 puppies if you count Scott, A, and Alasdairs pup. Mannnnn starting to feel a tinsy bit overwhelmed! Check back here and I will try to put a picture of yours on as well. Hope you guys are doing well up there, gonna have to call Scott with a question this week anyway about Mij...gonna be running her in the nursery.

I tune in occasionally. Scott won't name pups until he meets them so you might as well call it what you want. I'm sure Bing won't be his final name (where does that come from anyway?) but he won't let me name them ahead of time. I have my own pups named before they have even been born- but he's claiming this one. I have 2 names in reserve right now for dogs that don't exsist. Call Scott on his cel. He's on the road and I'm in California for a family reunion for 3 weeks. (we all have to make sacrifices for our mothers!)We have a new pup right now and Scott was in charge of the housebreaking for a whole 24 hours after I left and before the puppy sitter picked her up. I'm sure my house has suffered! Oh, By the way, if you haven't done it already, NO Bordatella (kennel cough). I'm of the new school where vaccines are kept to a minimum, but if it's already done, no biggie. I'll stay tuned in for pictures.

Hasta,

Jenny