BC Boards

Food in the UK

Hello All,

My BC & I have just moved to the UK (southwest) for a year. Could anyone help me sort out dog food? I usually feed mostly kibble, with a little wet (canned) mixed in in the evening. Durga is a rescue dog, and I try to feed her very high quality food. She was getting a salmon sweet potato food in the US but I haven't found anything like that here.

Any recommendations for food would be appreciated.

Also, in the US I buy these little treats made of turkey or duck, shaped like a little cup into which you can put a pill or capsule. I can't find anything like that here. If you are in the UK and have ever seen these, could you let me know what they're called?

This range was developed for BCs by someone in the working world for her own dogs.

http://www.csjk9.com

It's very popular amongst people with a particular interest in their dog's ability to perform in various activities and is cheaper than other comparable foods at the top end of the range because there is no marketing hype or fancy packaging to pay for.

If you give your dog's details to Ceri (the owner) - activity level, weight, age, dietary peculiarities etc - she'll get right back to you with a recommendation, and it isn't always the most expensive. Customer service is second to none IME.

(No, I'm not on commission.)

The only problem is that you may not have a stockist in your area but you can get it delivered.

What part of the SW are you in?

Pam

This range was developed for BCs by someone in the working world for her own dogs.

http://www.csjk9.com

It's very popular amongst people with a particular interest in their dog's ability to perform in various activities and is cheaper than other comparable foods at the top end of the range because there is no marketing hype or fancy packaging to pay for.

If you give your dog's details to Ceri (the owner) - activity level, weight, age, dietary peculiarities etc - she'll get right back to you with a recommendation, and it isn't always the most expensive. Customer service is second to none IME.

(No, I'm not on commission.)

The only problem is that you may not have a stockist in your area but you can get it delivered.

What part of the SW are you in?

Exeter (Topsham) --

Pam

Archived