BC Boards

Four Week Old Puppy

Sorry everyone!!! I'll post some pictures this evening. They are doing well. Fat and sassy. Belle has a bit of a 'tude and will need a bit of guidance as she grows up. She has a very sunny disposition and is always happiest to run up to you to be picked up and snuggled. Turk (who I really want to rename Earl) is a very gentle soul. He is slower than Belle, both physically and mentally... he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. But he is a sweetie pie. He isn't as keen on the snuggles as Belle is, he would rather just sit in your lap and chill out.

Belle had one more death attempt. She ran out in front of my pack of dogs while they were fetching and got slammed down. She ended up with pulmonary contusions and spent 36 hours in an oxygen cage. I spent those hours sitting in front of the cage watching her breathe. Sigh. She's fine now but it was quite a scare. This makes 3 times I've had to snatch this puppy out of the jaws of death!

They are getting spayed and neutered next week and will officially be up for adoption!! So if anyone knows someone who needs a puppy point them my direction!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they are doing so darn well that she doesn't want to share with us for fear we will come steal them :rolleyes:

ETA - posting at the same time...thank you for the update! Poor Turk, he might catch up slowly to Belle, you gave her fantastic care from the git go.

Are you seriously going to let her go 'Tude and all???

Archived