BC Boards

Four Week Old Puppy

Thanks for the update - keeping up mojo for her continued improvement.

... I think you should go ahead and fail Fostering 101. ...

I'd call it Fostering 499: senior honors thesis at the least, but yeah, I'm also hoping she gets to stay with you.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little Belle is home!!! I picked her up this afternoon and she is back to her old self. She's jumping around, playing with the other dogs and in general being a normal puppy pest! Woo!

I'll try to get some pictures this evening so you all can see how she's grown!

Update!!!!

Belle is doing great! She's back to her happy, bouncy self. Playing like a maniac. Her brother is doing okay and will be coming to stay with me. I pick him up this week.

Belle is getting harder and harder to take pictures of. She's always on the move and as soon as I get the camera focused she's gone. Here are several that I got this morning.

Belle getting ready to pounce Lilo who is completely oblivious...

IMG_0875.jpg

And it's on!

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

Belle looking cute

IMG_0886.jpg

Belle wants to be like Sol when she grows up!

IMG_0898.jpg

Poor Bert (my boss's dog who is staying here for the weekend while she is on vacation) is just trying to pee!

IMG_0895-1.jpg

More pictures!

I forgot to add... she is 4 lbs now and about 7 weeks old. Still smaller than Lilo but not for long!

Belle living up to her name... beautiful

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

And a picture of little Lilo, just because she's still for once!

IMG_0877.jpg

AW, she is so darn cute! I'm so glad to hear that she's feeling better and that her brother will be coming to stay with you as well. I think you should start a new thread for Belle...so we can watch her grow up :rolleyes:

Sorry the update took so long. Between a power outage that made my router have a heart attack and life just getting in the way it took longer than it should have. Sorry to have caused you guys to almost need counseling due to withdrawals! :rolleyes:

Her brother's name is Turk. Not sure about that but we'll see when he gets here if it suits him.

Archived