BC Boards

Roger Stevens cattle and sheep clinic - Ashland, OH

Announcing a Roger Stevens Stockdog Handling Clinic on cattle and/or sheep to be held August 28 and 29, 2010, in Ashland, Ohio. All breeds and levels of experience are welcome. The clinic is limited to 10 dogs.

The fee is $100 per dog/handler team per day. This includes a light breakfast, lunch, and beverages throughout. Single day entries are not permitted unless you find someone to split the time with you and take the other day. Auditors (spectator, no dog) are welcome both days for $35 per person, per day.

All registration openings are on a “first come, first served” basis. Deadline for registration is August 21, 2010.

Please contact George Muehlheim at clay_bolder@hotmail.com for more information and an entry form.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to an overwhelming response to the Roger Stevens sheep and cattle clinic in Ashland, Ohio scheduled for August 28th and 29th, the working spots have been filled. There are still auditing spots available for $35/day (food and beverages provided, same as working spots) and we will take a small list of names for a waiting list in the event of any cancellations. For information regarding auditing and/or wait listing, please contact George Muehlheim at clay_bolder@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your interest and hopefully we can make this a yearly event.

Liz Klenk

I am so excited I never see anything on here for ohio. I live only 50 min away from ashland so I will go and watch. My one bc has seen sheep and worked with before I got her but the other would have no clue what was going on. BUt it would be nice to go and see it. Thanks fo4r the post

Archived