BC Boards

The World of Sheepdogs (A Photographic Tribute)

WildFlower

I just stumbled across this book. According to the website - it is sold out. (It looks like it was released in 2009.) I did a little searching on the internet and couldn't find any other place to buy it new or used.

Does anyone have any ideas of where I could find a copy?

Just curious.

Thanks a bunch!

You might try contacting Angie Driscoll of Kinloch Sheepdogs and see if she can point you in the right direction, or even have any copies left herself (she's the author and photographer). That's where I got my copy but it's been quite a while since I did that.

Good luck!

Contact Angie, I believe that there is someone who purchased a bunch of the books and would have them available for sale.

Kathy

I'll have to keep an eye out for this book... looks like an incredible book that needs to be on my coffee table!!

• 3 months later...

FYI-

Just to let everyone know, they are doing another printing of this book. Go to Angie's web site at: http://www.kinlochsheepdogs.com/home.htm for more information. I believe that she said that it will be later in October that the book will become available again.

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

I just stumbled across this book. According to the website - it is sold out. (It looks like it was released in 2009.) I did a little searching on the internet and couldn't find any other place to buy it new or used.

Does anyone have any ideas of where I could find a copy?

Just curious.

Thanks a bunch!

I just saw a notice on Kinoch Border Collies website that they have a few copies available for shipment in Oct. Email Angie and you can order one.

Archived