BC Boards

calming signals for people

blackacre

Originally posted by Pipedream Farm:

Andrea,

I'd guess Sam is about 7hrs from Lori's (B-on-P) taking US15 south to US17 to Fredericksburg and I95 down to Richmond. All bets are off in travel time if you go aroud the DC beltway.

Mark

Mark, now that we're talking directions, how about getting to Sherry's from, say, Harrisburg (I usually travel down 15 when heading south). Last time we did this trip Terry arrived babbling incoherently about "haz mats" so I guess the route she took was not optimum.

After driving through Lancaster at rush hour (quaint but still real) I have to admit mine wasn't brilliant either. Note to Lancaster city council: one way streets through residential areas do not constitute a bypass where I come from.

A.

directions con't:

Just looking at a map. Going to Sam's, would you do 15-17-I95 in preference to I81-I64? Looks pretty diddly but I defer to local knowledge. Sure would hate to miss that heart pounding ascent over the mountain, inside a cloud,with only those little lights in the pavement to guide you though.

A.