BC Boards

Sponsors for Cattle Finals needed

The local trial committee for this year's Cattle Finals (to be held in Gering, NE May 5-9, 2010) has asked me if I can find sponsors for my two dogs. I'll be running Riddle and Tikkle in Open. Last year Riddle finished 5th in the Finals, and Tikkle was in the top 10 for Nursery and just missed the top 20 Open by 1 point.

The Finals website is now up and running, so they are ready for sponsors. I don't think anyone else from the boards is entered *yet,* but the entries are open until April 1st, so we may see more of "us" planning to go.

Thanks in advance,

A

ETA: Sponsorships are $125 per dog/handler team. Last year, Sue did a GREAT job of organizing folks to "buddy up" for one sponsorship at $25 each person.

Anna,

Your buddies in Louisiana and Mississippi (and a couple others from places like SoCal and out east) are here for you! Consider both Riddle and Tikkle as sponsored. :rolleyes: We can't think of two teams more deserving of the trip to Nebraska. Anyone else willing to help sponsor Anna, Riddle and Tikkle feel free to PM me - the more the merrier. And don't forget the other deserving handlers/dogs in both the Cattle and Sheep Finals; it's time we show our $upport.

I'll chip in for Anna's dogs, too. Danny wants to help sponsor his mother...

I previously posted here, on the other board, on Sheepdog-L, and Cowdogs and have received only two offers to chip in on sponsorships - not even enough for one full sponsorship. Don't know if it's the economy or what, but this lack of response is totally unlike the good responses I've had in the few past years.

I'm always happy to coordinate group sponsorships.

Thanks, Donna, Sue! Maybe between all of you it might add up to a sponsorship or two...

A

Donna - Tell me where to send a check if you want to coordinate this one. There is another person who wants in on Anna and Riddle and I'll pass the info on.

Archived