BC Boards

sorta on the subject

haybelly

If I had my rathers I would love to find a puppy with Tommy Wilson's Roy and the old Dell line, which Bruce Fogt had at one time, I was actively trialing and my dog was young when these dogs were at their prime. I am sure they are gone as is my dog. If anyone reads this and can direct me to a breeder or pup of that type, email me

Tom Wilson is still breeding dogs from his Roy line. I think his Dot, currently ranked #1 in points, is a great-granddaughter of Roy (Roy>Kate>Vic>Dot). You might want to contact Bruce also, since I think his Roy is a grandson of Tommy's Roy -- a littermate of Vic, if I'm not mistaken. Also, Bruce might be able to tell you where to find dogs descended from his great Dell daughter, Hope.

Thanks to all who have emailed me as now I have a great starting point! My dog I had was from the Dell line,(a grand daughter) I remember Dell when Lewis Pulfer had her, although it seems not that many years have passed, many dog generations have. The first time I ever met Tommy Wilson he had Roy and I always had a seed of thought in the back of my mind to remember that dog so when it was time to start looking for a new pup I would try to get that line also. Now 12 years have passed and its time for that new puppy. It was really great help to me for those of you who remembered those lines to help me find them again smile.gif