BC Boards

Missing and Lost Dogs

I've been browsing around this website after seeing it in Readers' Digest. I think the general idea is that they use a reverse-911 (or something similar) to make phone calls and leave messages in a radius around the area in which your dog was lost. They've got a lot of "success stories" on their website. Obviously, there's a fee... but I'm thinking if it got my dog home, I'd gladly pay $200.

http://www.findtoto.com/

Anyone ever used them? Seems like a good use of modern technology. Something to put in the "Favorites" folder on the 'net.

Mary

I've been browsing around this website after seeing it in Readers' Digest. I think the general idea is that they use a reverse-911 (or something similar) to make phone calls and leave messages in a radius around the area in which your dog was lost. They've got a lot of "success stories" on their website. Obviously, there's a fee... but I'm thinking if it got my dog home, I'd gladly pay $200.

http://www.findtoto.com/

Anyone ever used them? Seems like a good use of modern technology. Something to put in the "Favorites" folder on the 'net.

Mary

Never heard of them, but now I've joined them on facebook and book marked them. Great find!

Wow, this is really amazing. I put in my zip code and up pops all these lost pets, one of which is right in my community. So now, I'll be on the lookout for this missing doberman! I really don't know what I would do if Lacee got lost!

Interesting! Two of 5 pets that came up in my zip code were Bengal cats. Do those guys wander a lot? Both were status=found, though.

I saw a bengal cat lost also. And the doberman that's lost in my neighborhood, has been lost since 12/16. :rolleyes: How sad.

Archived