BC Boards

Still no word on Dally and genie

I finally got a solid lead on finding them today. They did run up into the woods after my neighbors loose horses.

That's the best news I've heard/read all day!!!! :rolleyes:

Today I'm trying to borrow or Hire bloodhounds to see if they can track them when the snow melts this weekend. There is a family who is extended family of mine who has them for search and rescue. I'm not sure but, I thought it was worth a try.

My dad is still saying I may have to face the fact that they fell victim to a coyote pack. I know that they are really here and a genuine threat to my dogs if they went into the woods.

It sort of gives you a bit of insite into what it must be like to have your child go missing or runaway. I know losing a child must be 10 times this but, that feeling everytime the phone rings and you hope it will be the call your waiting for.

I haven't commented on these threads because other than adding my, "I'm thinking of you, hoping you get your dogs back", I really have nothing to add.

I've found myself drawn to the board every day to check to see if your dogs are home, so decided to add my voice to the chorus. Hope they're safe. I know how panicky I am when my dogs get out (and they've gotten out several times here. They are BC's. They are smart. If they don't want to say in, most of the time they can find a way to go out.).

I've found myself drawn to the board every day to check to see if your dogs are home...

Same here. I check the board every couple of hours to see if there are any new posts, then go to the last message in the thread, hoping that I will see some sort of celebration. Thus far, all I have been able to feel is sorrow at knowing that fellow dog lovers are going through what would be my worst nightmare, and there is still no news. And so, with an aching heart and a tear in my eye, I add one more prayer to the list...

Archived