BC Boards

Introducing JAGGER

sixx

Hello All

I wanted to share some pics of my current foster boy Jagger. My camera isn't that great though. :rolleyes: He is an absolute sweetheart, very handsome, loves to cuddle (he actually prefers to lay on top of me, so silly) and loves other dogs and is really great with cats. I love how silly he is, and he gets along so great with my pup Seek. They cuddle together, and I've never seen Seek cuddle with another dog. He had a really awful coat when I first got him. It's now looking so shiny and pretty since he eats really great food here and has fish oil daily. He also found out what toys were!! He loves to play. He would be a great agility dog, he can jump really high and does some crazy contortions with his body. I am testing him on sheep next weekend, I think he will be great. He is medium energy, but keeps up with my high energy bc like a champ. He had zero recall when I got him, which we are still working on, but he had his first off-leash hike with us yesterday and kept checking in with the help of Seek. I was really impressed.

If anyone is interested in adopting Jag or wants more info, just let me know. We are in Washington state. You can also email me privately if you'd like.

bordercolliesunited(@)gmail(.)com

CIMG4096.jpg

CIMG4110.jpg

CIMG4137.jpg

He just turned a year old in January. Here are a couple of videos of him learning to play!

I tried Jag out on flyball tonight. He did pretty good. I think he has good potential to be a flyball dog.

Next we are going to try agility.

Then herding.

Can't wait to see how he does on sheep!!!! I've been preparing him for the big day... I gave him a toy sheep that he loves.

Keep our fingers crossed.

Oh wow , he's cute ! I wish I knew somebody that could take him. He looks like a real love bug. :D Thank God he has you , sixx , to care for him till he finds that home.

I love split faces ! And every other kind too.... :D I could get in real trouble here......

My husband is a very loving , understanding man , he knows BC are like potato chips and you cant just have one , but he will draw the line one day......hmmmmmm....one day.........

Dear , have you met Jag ? I found him outside waiting by the door ! LOL...... :rolleyes:

Oh wow , he's cute ! I wish I knew somebody that could take him. He looks like a real love bug. :D Thank God he has you , sixx , to care for him till he finds that home.

I love split faces ! And every other kind too.... :D I could get in real trouble here......

My husband is a very loving , understanding man , he knows BC are like potato chips and you cant just have one , but he will draw the line one day......hmmmmmm....one day.........

Dear , have you met Jag ? I found him outside waiting by the door ! LOL...... :rolleyes:

Ha ha!! Send your address and one unsuspecting night there will be a mysterious knock on your door and a beautiful split face named Jagger will be in a basket on your front porch. :D :D :D

Agree, split faces melt my heart. Sigh...

Ha ha!! Send your address and one unsuspecting night there will be a mysterious knock on your door and a beautiful split face named Jagger will be in a basket on your front porch. :rolleyes::D :D

Agree, split faces melt my heart. Sigh...

Thank goodness he isn't a tri! Still way too close to me for comfort.

Sixx , I hold you fully responsible ! I cant stop thinking about Jagger ! I hope you find a home for him real soon.......Somebody please take him ? PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is just really cute and that face ! I even pointed out that he has such cute freckles like my Sally.

But my husband just tells me that someody nice will take him , and I know he is right , BUT ... :D

Oh shoot Jag ! Why did you have to have freckles and a split face ? WHY ? :rolleyes:

Sixx , I hold you fully responsible ! I cant stop thinking about Jagger ! I hope you find a home for him real soon.......Somebody please take him ? PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is just really cute and that face ! I even pointed out that he has such cute freckles like my Sally.

But my husband just tells me that someody nice will take him , and I know he is right , BUT ... :D

Oh shoot Jag ! Why did you have to have freckles and a split face ? WHY ? :rolleyes:

You're telling me! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday!!

My friend came over the other day (a guy) and Jag loved him soooo much! Jagger stood up tall on his hind legs and put his arms around my friend, hugging him. It was so funny and adorable. He kept trying to hug my friend and give him kisses all night. :D

I almost think Jagger will be the one to pick out his perfect family. He loves people, but sometimes he really really loves certain people right away and wants to cuddle with them.

At a dinner party last week, Jag was entertaining the guests and being the center of attention (like always) and he kept curling up on one of the guests laps, then rolling upside down for belly scratches. It was so adorable.

He loves kids too. My nephew (4 yrs old) and Jag had a lot of fun running around the house the together.

When I first got him, he loved to chase cars and airplanes. :D I explained to him that he would never ever catch the airplanes. He looked so sad, but I had to be honest with him. :D I have been working on this a lot. Today I tested his progress. We went to a big fenced in field, except there were two exits that weren't closed off that he could easily escape out of. So I put him on a 20' lead and let him run free and play with the ball. He could care less about the cars passing by, and a really loud airplane that flew overhead. He did soooo good! He knew the cars were zooming by, but kept focused on me and playing with the ball. Never once ran to the fence for a chase. He looked at a loud car passing by, and snubbed it, looking right back at me like such a good boy.

Also, I really want to see Jagger go to a family who has another dog. He loves having a buddy around.

What a great pup! :D

Aww, I wish I could take him home!! He has a mirror image face of Bella's! :rolleyes:

HPIM6358-1.jpgHPIM6327-1.jpg

Cute pics! They both have the same indent of white on their patch. Cute!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived