BC Boards

Feeding Merrick?

I was wondering if anyone is currently feeding Merrick dry? I currently feed Chicken Soup but a local pet food store has Merrick Grammys Pot Pie...30# for $21.99... I had to do a double take. Before I bought it I thought I'd get some feedback. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I've been feeding the chicken soup for a few years now and I'm a little leary of trying something new. Everything I've read about it has been good. My sisters dog loves it. I'll give it a try. Thanks again.

Missy (13 years old) gets 1/4 can of Merrick mixed with 1/4 can Innova Senior and 1 cup IVD Sensitive dry twice per day; she also gets a mashed small Celentano's Italian meatball at night. The Merrick canned is not cheap ($1.79 per can); the small pet store store where I buy the Merrick has all 15 varieties of the canned food. Missy absolutely LOVES the Merrick; and given that we do not know how much longer she will be with us due to the cancer, we make every effort to spoil her. (Hint: If you refrigerate the cans of moist food after opening, nuke the food in a microwave for about 15 seconds in a microwave-safe container when serving from the cold can.) Our vet also highly recommends the Merrick dry foods, as well as Innova dry; Annie and Missy are on IVD Sensitive dry for health reasons.

Who, me? Spoil my dogs? NEVER!!! :rolleyes: