BC Boards

another in need of your prayers

Ripley, my moms schipperkie/bosten terrier wa staken to the vet this morning with a spinal injury, according to the x-ray there is no space in between 2 of the discs, we were told that this is genetic and likley from his bosten terrier parent, and the injury could have happend at any time, not from any particular jump or slip. he is on a strong anti-inflamitory for a few weeks, until then all we can do is hope and pray that it heals itself. the poor guy is unable to stand or walk, he can basicly sit, and he can stay laying down when we put him there. he cant even potty very well, we badicly have to carry him around and periodicy carry hime outside and hold him out there, though many times he just ends up peeimg himself :rolleyes: Prayers fro Ripley please

My prayers are with him. I know, that must be terrible. I feel really bad for him. I hope he gets better soon.

Oh, that must be so horrible :rolleyes: . Keeping my fingers crossed for him.

thanks guy, Ripley is feeling much better today, he even managed to go pee all by himself! he managed to walk all the way to the back door in attempt to ask to go outside, so I put on my boots and coat, picked him up and carried him out into the yard, he even found himself a snowbank to prop himself up against so he could lift his leg lol the little guy is trying so hard to keep his dignity intact.