BC Boards

Solo likes to scare me

SoloRiver

Sounds like you're keeping him very well hydrated, and he took what we call a "horse pee."

I call that the "Austin Powers Pee". :rolleyes:

Glad to hear that Solo appears to have come through it OK. Hope that continues to be the case. Ginger and Bree downed a box of Pepto tablets a few years ago - and landed themselves firmly in the ER Vet. Cost me a lot of money to spring them from the joint, and it was quite an expensive and scary lesson.

Glad to hear he is doing better. My older two ate a bottle of rimadyl a year and a half ago, well we think it was Poke and Ceana had to go along just in case. Poke unzipped my back pack got the bottle out, opened up the perscription bottle and went to town. Poke's liver was a little "off" the second day of recovery (he and Ceana had a 3 day vacation at the e-vet) but he hasn't shown any thing funky with his liver since that one test. The silver lining of our misshap was that after 3 days in the vet clinic Ceana decided that vets were no longer evil and hasn't had to be muzzled for general exams since. Maybe there will be some sort of silver lining for your incident. Get back to 100% Solo!

Nothing like a good panic to make sure your heart is still working. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...