BC Boards

Hmmm Maggie must be a BC!

Yea so I figured out another of the Maggie quirks - her energy and trouble making skills increase with the amount of exercise she gets!

The last week or so, we've really upped our activity level given the great weather and all. It's not uncommon for her to get 30 to 45 mins of off lead playtime and two 1.5 mile walks every day now compared to the mile walk and indoor playtime of the winter.

Today was the first day I couldn't keep up the workout schedule (due to classes and meetings) and guess what she did? Counter surfed and snarfed my roomie's chips off the counter and got into my trash for candy wrappers!

The exact same thing happened last fall when her workout amounts were higher for a week then dropped due to exams and such!

And Maggie is going on 7 yo - no wonder non-BC people think we're crazy! :rolleyes:

no wonder non-BC people think we're crazy!
Um you have to be crazy to own a dog that is smarter then those people! Me personally i can't imagine being owned by any other breed, Now if i could just figure out how to get Zag to be the milk bone winner of the household!