BC Boards

You should have been there to time Mary, Laura, and I tried to fit Blurr with a pair of Tony's big boy undies. While the project failed miserably, we sure had a good long laugh out of it. I suggested girls panties because I figured Sarah probably had some of those on hand, saving a trip to the store and $$.

j.

You should have been there to time Mary, Laura, and I tried to fit Blurr with a pair of Tony's big boy undies. While the project failed miserably, we sure had a good long laugh out of it. I suggested girls panties because I figured Sarah probably had some of those on hand, saving a trip to the store and $$.

j.

LoL, none that would fit the svelte hind-end of a boston terrier I'm afraid! I may be petite, but not THAT petite!!!

LoL, none that would fit the svelte hind-end of a boston terrier I'm afraid! I may be petite, but not THAT petite!!!

LOL, I had neighbors when I was a kid that put a baby diaper on the beagle, don't remember how they did the tail...

LOL, I had neighbors when I was a kid that put a baby diaper on the beagle, don't remember how they did the tail...

Hah! ...Yeah we're having company over this weekend, I'm sure they're going to think we're nuts...

The last time she was in heat, it was just after I'd brought her home. The very next day, my BF (who had been home all day with the dogs) meets me at the door as I'm coming in from work, with a slightly troubled expression. "Honey," he says, "I think theres something wrong with Boo."

"Well? Whats the matter?" I ask...

His response? Dead serious folks: "I think she's bleeding out her a**..."

I couldn't stop laughing long enough to explain... :rolleyes::D:D

If you have any spare string bikini underwear, just cut the strings in the middle on each side and tie them to fit the dog. Cut a hole for the tail and half a thin maxi should do the trick. Don't forget to remove the garment before she goes out to pee. Been there, done that. Now that we have a yard it's just a mess, but when I lived in the city and had no yard it got me some strange looks.

That's what we did with our boston. We just cut a hole out for the tail. Worked OK but I believe we ended up buying something made for that purpose. I just fixed both BCs before their first heat.