BC Boards

Hello from England

To be fair I havent had fish and chips in ages, we dont drive and its at least an hour walk to the nearest chip shop! Couldnt live without proper pub food or English pubs for that matter, the English pubs you get in other countries just arent the same. No offence meant to any English pub owners out there

Sorry we've kinda hijacked this post, feel free to join in Mandy, I havent been to Derbyshire in ages but I'm sure there's some similarities!

Hehe, hijack away I don't mind. The weather is too nice to get wound today and now you've got me thinking about fish and chips and beer. We don't have a good chippie close to us, lots of kebab shops but no decent fish and chips. I'm moving a few miles up the road in a few weeks though and there will be more opportunities for fish suppers then :rolleyes:

I'm so jealous, we cant move, the best we have is a kebab van on camp... its ok when you've been drinking but I wouldnt reccomend it sober , thinking I should be sat in a beer garden today, its just that sort of weather. I dont even have any garden furniture yet so I cant sit out in the garden... roll on friday (My furniture is being delivered then:) )

You're right today is glorious, but I've been shifting bags of gravel all day... far too hot for that. I hurt all over now! :rolleyes:

Mandy,

I occasionally get to visit here and wanted to say hiya ( I have a young baby who never gives me chance normally!!)

I live in Stafford, so not far from you either. Quite a few of my friends belong to Derbyshire Dog Agility Club, and I've been to a few lovely shows that way. Wishing you lots of luck and best wishes with Rosie and your new pup.

Love Lisa

Welcome to the board Mandy! I have a niece who lives in the UK. Don't know where as she just moved. She will be here at the end of the month. She usually comes over in Feb.or March, but she said she wanted some SUN! I don't think she knows what she's asking for! LOL

I too am awaiting a new pup in about 5wks! WOW! That will be cool! They can grow up together here on the board with lots of pics!

Late is better than never I hope. Welcome! I've only been on these boards for five months, but I'm already exceeding grateful to, and rather found of the lot, even the surly ones :rolleyes: The pups that own these people are simply magic.

I too am awaiting a new pup in about 5wks! WOW! That will be cool! They can grow up together here on the board with lots of pics! [/QB]
That's cool , if you're half as excited and nervous as I am then you have my sympathy

Do you know if you're having a dog or bitch yet?

I'm having a dog. ( black and white)