BC Boards

Ugh, fleas

theshine

Down in AR frontline didn't do squat. But it took a couple years to get that way. I switched to something else (can't remember) and that didn't work either so within a month I used comfortis which cleared everyone up pronto. Then with in a week of the last treatmeant Raven started having seizures. Only when I would try to give her a bath. like I was reactivating the topical application which didin't make much sence but still that's what happend.

I think I had over dosed her on different flea products cause since moving to CO where fleas aren't an issue so no treating she hasn't had another one. But, I haven't given her a bath since the seizures....to scarred to see what might happen.

Please be careful to not use your products to quickly, bad things can happen

Thats interesting. We had a Dali at work have a seizure the moment i turned on the hose in the hydrobath to bath him. He had never had a seizure before and has always been fine to bath. That was scary.

I'd like to try Comfortis, but I'd have to rob a bank to treat all the critters!

J.

Just thought I would share this. I just read a post from a agility group I belong to and there was a warning about Comfortis. The sideaffects reported were terrible . I would stay away from it , :rolleyes: