BC Boards

Most Current Scores?

I so wish I were there! The blogs are awesome. Thank you all!

Pearse Ward's National Finals Blog is being updated run by run. Thank you Pearse!

Diane's blog is so vivid. She has such a lovely feeling for the handlers, the dogs, and, yes, the sheep.

The scores are being updated frequently at the USBCHA site.

I read in Diane's blog that her Nan is a littermate to Tommy's Sly. Very cool. So far, it appears Alisdair is in a comfortable lead. I wonder who will win.... Wish I could see the finals. It would be GREAT to have the finals run on video, even amateur, because I think these top handlers pretty much pull out all the secret stops at this point. Oh to be there!

I have enjoyed Diane's blog for several days. This is the first time I had Pearse's blog address and went there. What a fantastic job he is doing describing each run in detail - thanks, Pearse!

I have to say it was a heartbreak when Kathy Knox's Tweed spotted the second group of sheep and that was the end of their run. Several of us were sponsoring this first-class handler and her dog, and I had personal hopes for her winning.

What a great Finals, and it's not over yet!

Scott Glen was Champion and Reserve just a few years ago, with Pleat and Tala (2004). Taking both places certainly says something about the quality of the handler and the quality of the dogs.

Seriously, incredible! I did not know that to hold both places, albeit with different dogs, was a possibility. I can not even imagine it- what talent on both dogs and handler.

Karrin