BC Boards

Most Current Scores?

Whoever is kindly posting scores is using an air card. Maybe there's problems? The last score I see posted is Alasdair's and he was #26.

Laura

Hi Laura:

They are listing scores after about five runs, so that is why there are coming through in groups. Runs through 31 (Kate Broadbent) have been listed as of now, and they will probably list the last seven scores at once, I am guessing. Looks like it's Candy Kennedy with the best score so far.

Karrin

Any savvy handlers who get a sense of what score it's going to take to move on, please feel free to share.

I don't know about savvy but I'm thinking 150 will be the cut line. With 50 dogs run this morning 13th was 147 so high 140's low 150'2 - unfortunately.

Posting twice daily updates at comebye.net and depending on what happens I should be able to live blog the final round.

Pearse

Yeah i'd guess 148-150. As for the 0 and 00s, i bet they're entering into a numeric field and can't put RT or DQ (text).

That's what I was thinking, although the scores today have stayed low enough that a handler can feel very comfortable within that range. Thank doG for the bloggers giving us the details.

Yeah i'd guess 148-150. As for the 0 and 00s, i bet they're entering into a numeric field and can't put RT or DQ (text).

Darn it! My favorite dog running is Jennifer Ewer's Soot- I LOVE that dog, and she got a 131.5. I hope it's not too evil to wish for a plethora of lower scores tomorrow!

Probably only Francis could answer that. And as far as the finals are concerned (i.e., who goes forward) there's certainly no meaningful difference. A 0 or 00 still means you didn't finish the course for whatever reason and you're out. I think someone suggested it might just be a factor of who's putting the score in, but the only way to really know is to ask someone who's actually posting scores.

J.

Also, this isn't super relevant, but they can put letters in the system, they just are choosing not to. Scott Glen got a rerun with Maid and during the time between his first run and his second, his score said rr. It was changed to reflect his actual score once he finished his rerun.

good gravy, Haley Howard just laid down a 177 with Ross!!!

It was a smoking run! The shed was a thing of beauty.

The sheep are running well. It's pretty hot during the afternoon, but the sheep aren't turning super-duper heavy .. yet. Hopefully they keep running nice.

In Nursery, they are being quite cooperative, not nearly as much on the fight as yesterday. Running back the top 33 or so tomorrow. Rex (my nursery dog) made it in, although he'll need a rather massive score tomorrow as it's aggregate over the two runs. Still, what a thrill to be cheering for him in the finals! Go, you little punk!!!

I'm so excited to see all the wonderful dogs and handlers that have qualified for today's final runs. I have to say I have a hope for Kathy Knox and Tweed as several of us sponsored this team, and also for Tommy Wilson and Sly, two of my perennial favorites.

Best wishes for good work for all!