BC Boards

A Good Dog by Jon Katz

Indydog

I think people are making an assumption just because I want to talk about his book.I don't agree with his decision. I just wanted to have an open dicussion about his book...and I explained in my second post that due to the poor quality of the search function I didn't successful locate the discussion thread right away. Yeah I've been here for over year. So what? I dont check this board every day and read every single post.

I went back and re-read my post above. I had a typo which probably is causing some conflict here. I don't agree with his decision. I was shocked and heart broken when I read the chapter about putting Orson down and the Dog Star chapter which was totally contradictory to me.

BTW I'm not a troll

I explained in my second post that due to the poor quality of the search function I didn't successful locate the discussion thread right away.

"Katz" has four characters, and a search of "Katz" should lead you to all the previous threads.

Indydog, I think what happened here is that some of the exasperation that most people who've read his books feel toward Katz spilled over onto you. That shouldn't have happened, but it did. Sorry!

Yeah, I know. DH bought me the series for Christmas last year. He thought since it was about Border Collies, it would be something I'd enjoy. I read them. Fast read. Small books. Small words! LOL! Wasn't impressed.

I often think at least half his sales are probably to people who need to buy a present for someone who has a border collie, and think this book would be just the ticket.

I hope so, anyway.