BC Boards

Meeker Colo

I'm not going and have never been, but I am sure you will find it amazing - enjoy!

If the running order is posted on the website, you may recognize some names from here and from elsewhere.

Anyone doing the Meeker Classic Championship Sheepdog Trials ? We're going to watch.

Nancy and I will be there running two dogs each providing she gets feeling better soon. It's been a tough year what with her Crohn's acting up very badly and me with a hip replacement, trialling has been scarce and we don't like it much. Bob

I'm throwing my hat in the Meeker ring again....it's one of my favorite trials.

Bob, I hope Nancy feels better soon...it's a terrible disease. We've all missed the two of you on the trial field. I hope Nancy's and your health is improved so you can make it to the Fall trials.

I'll be there to spectate. Hey Laura...almost not homeless anymore! Where do I sign up for volunteering? I think I looked at the site and couldn't find a contact spot but being homeless is making me blind and dumb along with various other things!~~

Kristen, I'll ask Ellen if she needs any more help...you should come down and hang out even if you don't have an official job :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you will have a home soon...hey, is it time for you to take another trip down to the front range to work dogs?

Yep but the dogs are spent. Mick is left with a limp from almost cutting his paw off, hopefully it will go away. Dew...well shes just crazy right now, and I can't get her to sheep to get her head back on straight. So I sure don't want to go to the place we went before! :rolleyes:

I'll call soon or email if you find out about help at Meeker. I sure will come hang out helping or not!

probably not till Friday through the weekend.

I'm not only having a friend come in from MO to go with but my DH just told me his bro is coming in that same weekend. That's the one I don't like....this is gonna be interesting!