BC Boards

Meet Kyla

Thanks, she really is a cutie . She's crashed out now (after playing big bad wolf with Kessie), on the couch, with a belly full of meat, dreaming of something tremendously exciting. Shame on me, I like to tickle doggie feet , but even that doesn't really wake her up now!

This is funny, about an hour or two ago I was thinking that I hadn't seen you & your gang around for a while .

Kyla is STILL happy all the time. Can't be all that bad round here then :rolleyes: .

I still haven't learned to close my door EVERY night, so I sometimes get blasted out of bed by a joy bomb in the morning .

She's staying with me today, because my mum's doing one of her computer courses and Kyla still has the occasional "accident" - both big and small - and she's not supposed to be cr*pping on the carpet in front of the customers.

They've spent about an hour jumping around on me, playfighting etc, but no success (until now obviously). I'm SO lazy that it doesn't really bother me . As long as I can stay in bed I'm in heaven.

Now they're trying to figure out that cat once more...good luck with that :rolleyes: