BC Boards

IA-NE-MN State Fair Trials

If anyone is close to either of the IA, NE or MN State Fairs and would like to see the dogs work come on out!!!

Iowa State Fair's trial, Des Moines will be held Wednesday, August 19th at the Covered Outdoor Arena, the classes offered with be Open and Pro-Novice Sheep and Cattle, I hear that the judge will be Nyle Sealine of Princeton, MO.

Then we are off to the Nebraska State Fair, Lincoln Nebraska on Sunday August 30th, that trial will be Point/Time and also be held in a covered arena. The classes offered will be Novice, Pro-Novice and USBCHA Open Cattle along with a Duck class that proved quite entertaining last year.

From Nebraska we go straight up to the Minnesota State Fair, St. Paul, MN Monday August 31th, for the Sheep Dog Trial which will be held at the Warner Coliseum. The classes will be Rookie, Novice Ranch and Pro Ranch, all judged by Vern Thorpe of New Sharon, IA.

More information can be found at any of the State Fair websites!! Can't wait for the Fair Food, how many things can I consume that are served on a stick before I turn green???

Deb