Jump to content
BC Boards

Is there an official name for this ear set?

Recommended Posts

I like the term "comb-over" or "The Donald." FWIW, often if the ears are doing that sort of thing, they eventually stand, so while the other "kids" may make fun of him now, he could turn out to have a very lovely set of pricked ears!


ETA: Check out Pip's comb-over ear in my sig line photo below!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...