BC Boards

How do you do it?

As I recall, I used "picnik" --a free online photo editing program to get the two pictures together in one image, then saved that image to my computer, then uploaded it to photobucket, then just copied the img code (or whatever you call it) into my signature line just like you would add photos to a post. Does that help?

Ninso, Picnik is on Flickr. Instead of having to upload the image to Picnik, then save it to your computer, then upload it to photobucket. . .you can upload the picture to a Flickr account, then edit right there, then save it to your Flickr account. Just might save you a step or two. :D

btw, Flickr is sooo much easier than Photobucket. :rolleyes:

You are in the "Edit your signature" section of your profile, right?

My signature includes a link to my website if you click on the picture, so it's a little different than just a picture. But, I did an experiment and removed the url stuff so that it was just a picture and it worked. My logo picture is on Photobucket and all I did was copy the link with the tags and posted it into the signature block and it worked. If you are doing that, then I'm not sure why it isn't working. It should work the same way as posting a photo does.

Soooooo, tell me how to make the picture appear in my signature line! I've a Flikr account as well and still no picture :rolleyes:

Are you wrapping the URL in the [/img] code when you are in the edit your signature part of your profile?

Also, have you ever posted a picture using Flickr? It's different than photobucket and took me a while to finally figure out where the URL was.

Mary & Lizmo - help...

I am doing everything as it should be I think...but no matter what I try I get this message -

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed
I have no problem posting pictures so what am I doing wrong on this one?!

Alright, it is :D

Journey - go to flickr, select picture - click on all sizes, select the size you want - I used small here for this example, and copy the url from the second option "2. Grab the photo's URL:"

Then in the control panel - edit signature and insert picture in the same way you'd normaly insert it - click on the Insert Image icon and paste the url.

It should work, even in 102 degrees :rolleyes:

ETA - if your question was specifically about collage instead of just how to insert a picture in the signature, I appologize. For that, yes, you can use http://www.picnik.com/ - actually going straight to their website and creating a free account allows you to use a lot more free features than if you'd try it straight from Flickr - and you can make a collage. Like this: