BC Boards

Keith County Fair Cattle Dog Trial

The Keith County Fair Cattle Dog Trial will be held Thursday Evening August 13th in Ogallala, Nebraska. John Holman will be producing this trial, it is also sanctioned with USBCHA and NSDA.

The flyer should also be available at IHDA.net on the Events Page.

Please contact John with any questions!!

August 13th, 2009 IHDA Sanctioned Trial*

Keith County Fair Cattle Dog Trial, Ogallala, NE

Entries Close August 8th!!!!

Contact John Holman 402-469-5056 or john.dog4ewe@navix.net

Link to Event Flyer: http://waynescustomleather.com/2009TrialFl...unty%20fair.htm

Link to PDF Format: http://cowdognews.com/HTMLobj-318/KeithCoFairEntry.pdf

Deb: will you be there? That will be my last stop on the 3 week trial journey that begins in NE, goes all over WY, and then finishes up in NE,

A

Deb: will you be there? That will be my last stop on the 3 week trial journey that begins in NE, goes all over WY, and then finishes up in NE,

A

It sounds like my hi-jacked dog will be there with Wayne if we can get some of the other Iowa handlers talked into riding out together (hence the sanctioning with our club). I'll be stuck here on the farm dialing the number on his cell phone over and over hoping to hear that they did well, probably hearing a voice mail message :rolleyes: .

Which other stops are on your schedule? Wayne was looking over the state map last night thinking that the other NE trials are just too far to justify going to on his own. He was wanting to go to Binkelmen (Dan Korf's trial)

Deb

Deb: The Itinerary:

Stockville (NE) on the 26th

Rock Springs (WY) on the 30th

Saratoga (WY) on the 1st and 2nd

Rawlins (WY) on the 4th

Torrington (WY) on the 6th

Harrisburg (NE) on the 7th

Douglas (WY) on the 9th

Ogalala (NE) on the 13th

That's my trialing for the year. Can't make it to Dan's trial, as it's just too far to travel back and forth, but I wish I could.

A

To poor to make that run, even though it is relatively close to us compared to how far you are coming!!! Cha-Ching...

But boy, it sounds like fun. I think I heard the Jerry Davis from Murray, Iowa will be making that run, not sure who he is traveling with.

Deb