BC Boards

I finally have a set timeline!

I know this isn't really a topic of much discussion, but I couldn't help but share it!

I finally have a set timeline for when I can bring another dog into my life! It's still a little ways away but I am in the clear in 8-9 months (early spring)! I will be actively looking begin looking in rescue for a young adult as I feel that would be a great fit for me. However, I will also keep my options open to a puppy and wouldn't refuse, given it's from the right breeder and breeding. I feel that whateverAs of right now, I'm open to everything and I can't wait to start searching! It'll soon no longer just be a curiosity thing when I go on BCRO's website, I can actually seriously consider the dogs rather than just wish!

I thought I'd share that with all of you! I'm very excited. I've been waiting a long time, my timeline has been changed around a few times but this one is for good.

Congrats! I never get tired of that feeling, even though it's come a bit more often for me. :rolleyes: The possibilities . . .