BC Boards

Fall Clinics w/ Aled Owen & Kevin Evans

I am super excited to have two of the very best Welsh trainers/handlers coming to share their wisdom with us this fall. Both these gentleman have major accomplishment to their credit on the trial field.

Kevin and Mirk are the 2008 International Supreme Champions, 4th at the Welsh National in 2008 and 3rd in 2007. Kevin and Spot were the North Wales Open Champions in 2008 and 10th in the World...

Aled has competed in the International 25 times, won the Supreme title in '99, 2000, and '07. He has won the World in 2002 and 2008 and has been the Welsh Open Champion seven times...

Kevin will be the week following the National finals. He will offer private lessons on Sept 30 and Oct 1 and a 3 day clinic Oct 2 - 4th.

Aled will have a 2 day clinic Oct 20 - 21st. The clinics will be 260.00 for 2 days and 360.00 for 3 days. Working spots held only with deposit. Clinic in SE Indiana.

All info is on my web site.

Please email me with any questions if it isn't covered on my web site. denice.r@lycos.com

www.clearfieldstockdogs.com

These clinics will fill quickly so don't hesitate

Denice